Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Prince Telecom, LLC is looking for a Telecommunication Survey Technician to perform field walk-out assignments, site meetings, and create scope of work for multiple locations. Previous Cable Installation Technician Experience Preferred - - Company vehicle included; Full Benefits; Tuition Assistance
Prince Telecom, a national leader in the telecommunications field, is hiring for an Area Manager to cover Kansas, Iowa, and Missouri. Responsible for managing all operations in accordance with the customer and industry specifications. This position will be the point person for all installation and light construction of fiber optic cable to residential as well as commercial properties.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference? Do you enjoy working independently and outdoors? Then you may have found your next career move. We’re looking for a Cable Technician to join our team at Prince Telecom and help connect America.
We provide paid training, a company vehicle, full benefits, and tuition assistance.
What you’ll do…
- You will install, disconnect, reconnect, add, change, and troubleshoot cable TV, internet, telephone and/or alarm equipment in accordance with guidelines.
- You will use small hand tools, power tools, and test equipment.
- You will ensure that service operates within prescribed parameters.
- You will attempt to identify and remedy sources of customer-perceived issues.
- You will drive a company vehicle between home/office, warehouse, and work sites in a safe and courteous manner.
- You will clean, maintain, and stock vehicle and equipment in order to be repaired to perform required duties.
- You will complete paperwork accurately and report and record work order status updates.
- You will perform Customer service duties by:
- Greeting customers in the home while conducting a walk through;
- Reviewing all requested services with the customer in order to ensure understanding and agreement;
- Interacting with customers in a professional, courteous manner including when responding to escalations and repeated customer concerns;
- Educating the customer regarding product and service usage.